GDT: 2024 Training/Rookie Camp/Preseason Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
99.9% of the AHL guys should be sent down to Charlotte.

I’m really disappointed in Bjornfot. I thought that he would be able to sick, but he won’t from what I’ve seen so far.

I don't expect anyone of the guys in the farm system becoming an impact player for the Panthers. Maybe Skoog turns into another Stenlund and that's about it. Samo could develop into a top6er but I don't think it's going to happen with the Panthers á la Tippett.

Even Juolevi looked better than Bjornfot. He'll be playing in Europe within a year or two.

Reactions: batting1k

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
I don't expect anyone of the guys in the farm system becoming an impact player for the Panthers. Maybe Skoog turns into another Stenlund and that's about it. Samo could develop into a top6er but I don't think it's going to happen with the Panthers á la Tippett.

Even Juolevi looked better than Bjornfot. He'll be playing in Europe within a year or two.

Considering the draft position of these guys, I’d be thrilled with another Eetu or Stenlund bottom 6 role player.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Nice, preseason games are on ESPN+

I had hope for McAllister but the guy isn't close to being a nhl player atm.

I think that’s to be expected, he’s played less than 50 pro games and only one season of college hockey before that.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Giles is solid. Nice patience by McAllister

Yeah, he's surprised me. I'm surprised he didn't score more in college. Pretty decent hands and a huge frame. I think Maurice said he's worked really hard on his skating.

Any chance skoog makes the team or gets call ups this year? What's he like

I don't see him winning a full time spot, but he may get call-ups.

Reactions: behemolari

behemolari

worst collapse in nhl history
Dec 1, 2011
We wont be seeing Swaychun here anytime soon
send him back to Edmonton

Yeah, he's surprised me. I'm surprised he didn't score more in college. Pretty decent hands and a huge frame. I think Maurice said he's worked really hard on his skating.

I don't see him winning a full time spot, but he may get call-ups.
player we didn't realised we need

Reactions: Dread Clawz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad