GDT: 2024 Training/Rookie Camp/Preseason Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
@impatientpanther coming back here tomorrow

me-and-the-boys-happy.gif

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
especially since my two nfl teams, dolphins and cowboys, are on a mission to see who can suck more ass and are overachieving.

Rooting for two teams and the only light at the end of the tunnel for both of them is the owner dying.

At least Jerruh won a few in the '90s and says funny stuff sometimes. And the stadium is nice.

• Haha
Reactions: Idiot Stick

zeroG

Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
From the Boston Globe a week and a half ago.

It looks like they’re trying to put together a modern-day version of the Big Bad Bruins

The Panthers, who will raise the first championship banner in franchise history Oct. 8 (with the Bruins watching), have set the current NHL blueprint with their relentless forechecking style and big bodies.

Imitation, they say, is the sincerest form of flattery, and teams will look to copy the Cats’ model of success.

“If you look at the Panthers, you look at any team in the Atlantic Division, they’re big, they’re hard to play against,” said Zadorov, who skates and trains with a bunch of the Panthers players in Fort Lauderdale during the offseason. “So, I think you’re just going to have to match the conference like in that way.”

• Love
Reactions: Idiot Stick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad