GDT: 2024 Training/Rookie Camp/Preseason Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Exactly. I doubt Boqvist can be the minute muncher Monty was but I’m hoping he can be a better PP QB.

Monty wasn't bad but not great either, Boqvist probably is a better QB already. His defensive game will decide what role he can play on the team. If he sucks defensively it's going to be really hard to have another Yandle on the team going into the playoffs, where you can't outscore your defensive mistakes.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Needs to replace OEL IMO

Schmidt can be the top 4, Monty worked his way up from the bottom pairing too.

If Adam ends up with Mikko, it would be gravy.

Him with Kulikov would be cool too, less minutes and you have Schmidt playing right with Nikko...

I also kinda like the idea of Bjornfot-Ekblad and Forsling-Boqvist that Paul is trying, and think one of those kids could establish himself this year !

I know they're probably not gonna stick with it and it would mean sitting Schmidt or Kuli, but I wish they tried the kids first.

We kinda always have one of those players that earn himself a great look and thrive in the last few years... Got a feeling it's gonna be from one of the D this year !

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Except Lou Bega? What happened to you folks, lol

Mambo number five is a piece of music that's like 70 years old. Also, the Lou Bega version was released in like, uh, 1998?

You've definitely heard the original version (1949) at some point in your life. Maybe in a movie or something, but you've heard it.

Anyway, I'm three sheets to the wind and just posting dumb shit. Ignore me!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad