2024 Training Camp Roster & Schedule

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I just heard Lalonde was saying he's going to try Seider and Simon together. I hope he will be patient with mistakes Edvinsson has. They should of let him play more games last season

Yeah, that's not a problem. But they will never play 30minutes in a game without an overtime playoff game.

25min should be the Seider regular, he is able for that, thanks to his endurance levels from bicycling times.

19min ES + 3min PK + 3min PK

Edvinsson will fall to 22min, having same 19min ES-mins + 3min PK.

No power-play, because guys like Pellikka and Gustafsson are there.

So it will be
1. Seider 25min
2. Edvinsson 22min
-----------
3. 19min
4. 18min
-----------
5. 16min
6. 15min

That's how it goes, whoever the rest will be.

Reactions: lilidk and 13to40

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Then it wouldn't help the team at all when they're not on the ice. And Seider would still be on the ice in all the toughest situations. If Edvinsson can handle some of the tough shifts with a non-Seider partner, then Seider will benefit from some easier ice-time overall, including PP1 time hopefully.
There are pros-and-cons to each approach, similar to spreading out offensive firepower or stacking it.

In the near-term I'm not so sure Edvinsson is ready to carry a pairing to the level where it can draw significant pressure away from Seider. That's more of a long-term hope imo.

2-3 years from now I envision Edvinsson being the defensive stalwart to shelter Pellikka next to.

Reactions: Henkka

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad