2024 Training Camp Roster & Schedule

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PelagicJoe

Mar 20, 2012
St. Louis, MO
unreal how stacked DRW prospect pool has become

12 locks on forward, 7 on D, 2 goalies.

husso n holl prime candidates to b waived but knowing SY guessing they star with 3 goalies, 8 D n 12 forwards unless a forward really blows the doors off the barn
At least one of Holl, Maatta, and a goalie (probably Husso) are traded at the deadline barring injuries.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

19 for president

Apr 28, 2002
It's just first day of the camp, he could change it
Yeah he absolutely could (and I hope he does cause a 6'7 with his hands still could be special) but I do see his line placement as a sign of what Wings brass is currently thinking.

You don't put a 3rd year AHL guy that you think has a shot at the NHL anytime soon that low in a training camp lineup. He is officially fighting against the odds now, which I didn't feel like in his first two camps. Up to him to show he deserves a better look.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
Most definitely Walman was one of the "some".

Perron, Ghost, Fabbri and Sprong are the other notables not back this year. Hard to believe Perron or Fabbri would be lack of commitment guys.

Fabbri is gone due to salary. He’d play on crutches if they let him. Perron also gone due to salary. If we kept them Kane would be gone, or Detroit would have to pay to shed other dead weight contracts.

I liked Fabbri but he’s Sonny Milano making way too much money. And Perron’s lack of speed was really hurting his game. I hope he does well but still want Ottawa to tank.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad