2024 Team Board Mock Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

spfan

May 4, 2009
He's a player I wouldn't mind picking in the late 2nd early 3rd round. It's a shoot for the stars pick who probably won't be ready for the NHL for years.

He however is probably going to be picked in the late 1st round which is insane.
Yeah, the draft is a lot of who's the new new shiny toy and then many push them up their rankings.

But Letourneau and Silayev will both go higher than they should and it's largely due to their size.

I would take Letourneau in the 2nd round. I still have Silayev decently high, but he's getting overrated.

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
I can tell, it's isn't elite but this is a good draft. A lot of dmen and C. I don't know about you but I want as many of those as I can get. I hate to say Weber, Chelios, Subban but some of those 2nd rounders will explode from 18 to 20 yrs old.
The Bagel Shreaders take Hage
X

VictoriaJetsFan

Mar 24, 2013
Well, I am going to try a little top 20 choices/guesses/predictions here....for poops and giggles

1. San Jose: Celebrini
2. Chicago: Leyshunov
3. Anaheim; Sennecke (I remember distinctly Verbeek looking like a crazy person from last years draft. He had an ugly suit and over sized glasses for his face. He also didn't smile, looking super intense. Frankly he looked like a serial killer, I was terrified)
4. Columbus: Demidov
5: Montreal: Lidstrom
6. Utah: Silayev
7. Ottawa: Buium
8: Seattle: Dickinson
9. Calgary: Iginla
10. NJ: Eiserman
11. SJ: Parekh
12: Philly: Catton
13: Minn: Helenius
14: Buff: Adam Jiricek
15: Det: Connelly
16: St. Louis: Stian Solberg
17: Washington: Chernyshov
18: Chic: Ej Emery
19: Vrgas: Greentree
20: NYI: Bradsegg-Nygaard

Imgoingtowork

Apr 15, 2024
Europe
Good picks in the NHL.

Better picks than 2022.

The best picks of all time.

1 good.
2 good.
3 good.
4 good.
5 good.
6 good.
9 good.
12 good.

:nhl

Last edited:

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
look at my previous posts in this thread, one player that should have at least been 2nd or 3rd in voting starting at the Sharks pick and then picked soon after has been barely getting any votes and still hasn't been picked yet.
I take it back Chernyshov is fantastic and should have gone top 15. Ya know homer bump here!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad