Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Supposedly a number of teams were calling about Romero this summer. Most notably Real Madrid. Spurs would never sell this summer, but it's very possible next summer when he only has two years of his contract left.

I think there is a good chance that it happens. If Spurs magically overperform maybe not, but I think that's why Spurs have brought in Dragusin, Ashley Phillips, Luka Voskovic and they were rumored all summer to get another CB in.

I read that Spurs have him valued over $100 million. I'd take it if they can get in another legit CB, not youngsters like Phillips and Voskovic.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I think there is a good chance that it happens. If Spurs magically overperform maybe not, but I think that's why Spurs have brought in Dragusin, Ashley Phillips, Luka Voskovic and they were rumored all summer to get another CB in.

I read that Spurs have him valued over $100 million. I'd take it if they can get in another legit CB, not youngsters like Phillips and Voskovic.
No chance they get that much for him. Maybe between €60m-€70m.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
David Okereke on loan from Cremonese to Gaziantep. It's crazy that it's the 10th and we still have moves in the Turkish league

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Reactions: Peen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad