Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
This is wild considering everything you've said about him lol.
I don’t think he’s great but what better options are out there right now? That might be available? I can be pragmatic.

We’ve seen the story before at LFC if Diogo gets injured and Darwin gets cold. They have no one else that can play up top and the one thing from Slot preseason is that if they don’t have an outlet up front they are going to be screwed. And he can cover multiple spots theoretically

But if you want to tell me that you were wrong that he’d be okay not being guaranteed starter minutes and wouldn’t cause problems if he wasn’t getting a ton of burn then you can say that and I’m happy to retract. But again that’s why it’s a hot take I guess. Just not sure who else is available. Maybe they can get Divock Origi back

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Not sure how I feel about this one. Just so long as he’s developed well enough. That said, it sounds like the kid has a bit of an attitude.

That may be cooling as Kabar, Brunner, and Campbell have apparently impressed Sahin since they got back from their Asia trip.

Kabar has already put an end to their pursuit of a new LB and the two young wingers may make the senior team.

Although the Belgian league wouldn’t be a bad next step for Brunner if he takes it seriously.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

Although Romano may have jumped the gun, things do seem to be moving forward with Brunner's move to Monaco-&-loan-to-Brugge.

West Ham trying to pip Brighton to Hummels.

With Brunner & Mouki looking set to leave, Beier and BVB are reportedly agreed to terms...though Hoffenheim & Dortmund still have a significant gap to bridge.

BVB have reportedly bid 25M; not wanting to spend more than the 27M they got for Füllkrug. While TSG is demanding 35M up front, with up to 15M more in bonuses.

Looks like Bayern's bid for Tah has failed, but Rolfes leaves the door open for an offer that they just can't say no too...aka an EPL bid...

Last edited:

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
19 yo left footed center back Mawissa moves from Toulouse to Monaco for 16 mil. I'm a fan of this move. He's short for a center back but incredibly technically gifted for someone playing in that position. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets reconverted to fullback though.

Reactions: Evilo

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Monaco signing Broja?
Does Monaco play on the counter? Broja was the fastest player at Chelsea prior to his injury and is best on a team that isn’t trying to possess the ball and tap in the six yard box.

Was very bad last year but there was obvious upward trajectory pre-injury.

Reactions: Blender

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Does Monaco play on the counter? Broja was the fastest player at Chelsea prior to his injury and is best on a team that isn’t trying to possess the ball and tap in the six yard box.

Was very bad last year but there was obvious upward trajectory pre-injury.
Both. Monaco can play quick transition as well as play possession.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Globetrotter Geronimo Rulli from Ajax to Marseille for 3 mil.

Lepenant on loan from Lyon to Nantes

Alexis Sanchez on a free to Udinese from Inter

M'bala Nzola on loan from Fiorentina to Lens

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad