Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Doesn’t matter their summer makes little sense
Not saying that Adeyemi is a needed buy for them, but he's at least a good player to go after.

There are numerous reports of them wanting to get rid of Chiesa and Arsenal potentially buying him as a backup to Saka. Granted, Saka is RW, and Chiesa is predomiantely LW.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Well forgive me for not following the good Chelsea sources

Haven’t seen anyone exactly denying it either. Either way, all the evidence is that they are still trying to dump him

Still a big leap between that and 'kept out of the squad because he's being difficult'. Clearly Chelsea are willing (and in all likelihood will) sell him. It doesn't even seem like the manager thinks he fits.

With that said, I get loving the club, but I don't get why Gallagher would entertain staying at that point. Love the club from afar but I wouldn't want to play for a club that would jerk me around like this if I were him. Besides, you get to live in Madrid now instead of England.

Last edited:

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
He should call their bluff. No way they keep him out of the squad if he refuses to sign and doesn’t want to go to Atletico.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I'll laugh if Dortmund can get 30m out of West Ham for Füllkrug.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
As an offensive player who would you rather learn from? No one plays more minutes than Alvarez. Plus Haaland is likely to stay there long term
He has a lot of minutes but doesn’t start regularly
Obviously City is better than AM for an offensive star
If Barcelona wasn’t broke they could replace an aging Bob Langdowski with Julian

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
He has a lot of minutes but doesn’t start regularly
Obviously City is better than AM for an offensive star
If Barcelona wasn’t broke they could replace an aging Bob Langdowski with Julian
Has nothing to do with broke but just incompetents… red bull are in process of bending Barca over a table for Olmo.

Reactions: Power Man

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Second big move by Roma this summer, gettin Dovbyk from Girona for 30+ million.

And at least the 5th significant departure from Girona.

Atleti advanced talks for Alvarez. Wild what a stupid move for him.

Yeah, don’t understand this one. He should be more “the man” there, but he was playing with City. However, I saw something today about Madrid, so maybe he ends up there.

Because of Cholo’s style?

I’m rooting for Alvarez to leave City and start regularly tbh

IIRC he started 31 league matches last season.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Another strange move. Facundo showed enough last year to give him more playing time. So not sure what gives.
Brighton bought Wieffer from Feyenoord so maybe a bit of a diddle there

Yes and who would want to go from city to Atleti?

Doesn’t matter their summer makes little sense
I mean I’d rather be in Madrid than Manchester

Using Daily Mail and Rising Ballers as legit sources is crazy.
Works for Jussi.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
If you mean everyone questions them as a source than sure.
I mean I tried to have this sourcing conversation years ago and no one gave a shit. I’m done here in like two-three weeks anyway so my caring level has gone way down.

Either way, irregardless if you like the sources or not, the facts are Chelsea are STILL trying to force Gallagher out

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I mean I tried to have this sourcing conversation years ago and no one gave a shit. I’m done here in like two-three weeks anyway so my caring level has gone way down.

Either way, irregardless if you like the sources or not, the facts are Chelsea are STILL trying to force Gallagher out
What, you going to take your talents to South beach?

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

Bit hypocritical then no? But I guess it was a narrative you’d like to push.

Last edited:
Reactions: al secord

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.

Not a fan. That said, the optimist in me says ~£25M is not going to break the bank for West Ham - the £4M difference between this and the original €25M price is bordering on irrelevant. And Fullkrug, while 31yo, doesn't have the tread on his tires the way a typical player his age would having broken through later. He can still provide good value.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Love Füllkrug but that's way too good of a deal for Dortmund to pass on. I do wonder if this means there's now a chance Dortmund goes into the season with Guirassy and Moukoko, since all the reports are saying Haller is as good as gone. I think Guirassy is scheduled to miss the first three league games?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Love Füllkrug but that's way too good of a deal for Dortmund to pass on. I do wonder if this means there's now a chance Dortmund goes into the season with Guirassy and Moukoko, since all the reports are saying Haller is as good as gone. I think Guirassy is scheduled to miss the first three league games?
Moukoko is as good as gone as well, no?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 2