Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yes please but also if this goes through and the midfield signing goes through that’s 5 new signings this window and feels a little unrealistic to me. I get McTominay and AWB are likely both out, maybe Lindelof too but weird feeling getting 5 new players that you could likely argue all deserve spots in the 11 in one window.
It’s not like it’s not needed tho? Plus one of those cbs will be on the bench or rotating between who’s healthy.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
It’s not like it’s not needed tho? Plus one of those cbs will be on the bench or rotating between who’s healthy.
Oh 100% I love it but I thought there was some stat (that honestly I might have made up) about if you’re integrating that many new people into the squad, it tends to not work.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Shows you all what you need to know about current Juve.

Oh 100% I love it but I thought there was some stat (that honestly I might have made up) about if you’re integrating that many new people into the squad, it tends to not work.
United need help get the quality required and then figure out how to make it work.

As of now they signed what one CB and a forward? Hardly pullling a Chelsea.

Reactions: Gecklund

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

United need help get the quality required and then figure out how to make it work.

As of now they signed what one CB and a forward? Hardly pullling a Chelsea.
Yeah only the 2 but sounds like 3 more on the way with De Ligt, the Rb from Bayern that I need to learn how to spell his name, and a midfielder.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Yes please but also if this goes through and the midfield signing goes through that’s 5 new signings this window and feels a little unrealistic to me. I get McTominay and AWB are likely both out, maybe Lindelof too but weird feeling getting 5 new players that you could likely argue all deserve spots in the 11 in one window.
I mean… I’d rather be dealing with having 14 players that should be in the starting 11 than what we’ve been dealing with lately.

Reactions: Jussi and Gecklund

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah only the 2 but sounds like 3 more on the way with De Ligt, the Rb from Bayern that I need to learn how to spell his name, and a midfielder.
One of Yoro and Deligt would start along with Mazraoi. Don’t know much about the Dutch kid but Depay plays over him? That can’t be good

Reactions: Gecklund

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
One of Yoro and Deligt would start along with Mazraoi. Don’t know much about the Dutch kid but Depay plays over him? That can’t be good
One thing that would be interesting (and EtH wouldn’t do this) is a back 3 with Lisandro De Ligt and Yoro. Covers Dalot’s defensive issues and allows him to push forward. Same thing with Shaw/Malacia. No idea what the midfield and forwards would look like then though.

Reactions: luiginb

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Supposedly Chelsea have banished Conor Gallagher from the first team for not accepting a transfer. They are trying to force him out
Where did you see this?

Crazy way to treat a solid academy product.
Great way to treat their captain
I genuinely can't think of a club with less soul than Chelsea. Good lord does that shirt mean absolutely nothing. What an awful way to treat the guy.
He was never scheduled to join the USA tour. Palmer and Cucurella aren't there either.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
None of these are good Chelsea sources. It's tabloid nonsense.

I'll believe it when someone with actual Chelsea credibility comments.
Well forgive me for not following the good Chelsea sources

Haven’t seen anyone exactly denying it either. Either way, all the evidence is that they are still trying to dump him

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Mazra - oui.

Apparently both players "bemused" that Bayern refuse to budge on the price, especially considering they already accepted a fairly low bid for Mazraoui from West Ham.

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Crazy way to treat a solid academy product.
Chelsea's squad is honestly a refugee camp with all their loans, buying, and selling of players. I feel like they act that football is day trading.

Atleti advanced talks for Alvarez. Wild what a stupid move for him.
Why you say that, because of Simone?

Actually, Juve's first target is Adeyemi.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $1,050.00