Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

Don’t love that he wants to go abroad for his next step, but going to England for a year to build up his confidence might not be the worst thing.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Looks like Nico to Barca isn’t happening. What a colossal waste of time and failure. They’ll blow their load on Olmo for some reason then will be bewildered as to why there’s such a massive gap between defence and midfield.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
- There is some smoke that Arsenal is going back in for Osimhen after talks have stalled with PSG. This #9 situation will go all the way to the final day, isn't it?

- I am curious about Reiss Nelson, West Ham wants him but for about ten to twenty million less than Arsenal's asking price. The problem is that he has looked bloody amazing so far in these two friendlies.

- Arsenal want around 50 million for Ramsdale and even though there is no way they are going to get that, I understand why. Nottingham Forest and Soton are both interested but are looking at a loan with an option to buy.

Looks like Nico to Barca isn’t happening. What a colossal waste of time and failure. They’ll blow their load on Olmo for some reason then will be bewildered as to why there’s such a massive gap between defence and midfield.
Blame Raphinha, he's pretty much c*** blocking you lot lol. I am worried about PSG, they are free from Mbappe and his ridiculous contract funds and can easily trigger his release clause, especially if Arsenal is dumb enough to go in for Ruiz giving them at least 30 to 40% of Nico's sale.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
- There is some smoke that Arsenal is going back in for Osimhen after talks have stalled with PSG. This #9 situation will go all the way to the final day, isn't it?

- I am curious about Reiss Nelson, West Ham wants him but for about ten to twenty million less than Arsenal's asking price. The problem is that he has looked bloody amazing so far in these two friendlies.

- Arsenal want around 50 million for Ramsdale and even though there is no way they are going to get that, I understand why. Nottingham Forest and Soton are both interested but are looking at a loan with an option to buy.

Blame Raphinha, he's pretty much c*** blocking you lot lol. I am worried about PSG, they are free from Mbappe and his ridiculous contract funds and can easily trigger his release clause, especially if Arsenal is dumb enough to go in for Ruiz giving them at least 30 to 40% of Nico's sale.
It’s Nico’s decision on staying the money is still there. Hence Olmo.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

People playing FM don't buy this many South American teenagers.

I thought that with Edu in charge, Arsenal would be up there with Porto, Sporting, Benfica, and Real Madrid when it came to buying Brasilians...but we have really slowed down towards that approach. I am not sure what the game plan Chelsea is doing here because we're past insanity, except hoping they all eventually develop to make 5 to 10 million pounds profit on each one of them.

It scares me more that players are continuing to choose Chelsea, when they're pretty much the European version of a Saudi club.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad