Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

I’ve always liked Simakan, but especially under the new regime, this is simply not to the French CB at Leipzig that they should be looking at

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
[VI] Lille have made a bid for Ajax midfielder Branco van den Boomen (28). Ajax wants over 6 million Euros. Personal terms won’t be a problem.

[Mike Verweij] Two Saudi clubs are concrete for Steven Bergwijn, Marseille and West ham also interested. Ajax wants between 25 and 30 million Euros

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lyon are trying to hijack Mikautadze's transfer to Monaco. Medical was scheduled.
Remember Lyon is his childhood team, where he went through the academy.

Also keep in mind Ajax barely played him and deemed him not good enough. Fun times.

Reactions: Eye of Ra

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
EFUDozaU8AEu2e4.png

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Supposedly tier 1 for Lille:

Also, according to Le Parisien:

As per the reports in French papers, despite having an offer already accepted by Lille, United are ready to raise their offer for Yoro to €60m (£50.4m) to put him way beyond Real’s reach and in order for the French side to turn the screw on the player and get him to accept the move to Old Trafford.

Furthermore, Le Parisien states that Ratcliffe will task the player’s agent, Jorge Mendes, with convincing the player of the merits of moving to Old Trafford, having already moved a number of his clients to United over the years.

Possibly decision coming this week(?):

:dunno:

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Supposedly tier 1 for Lille:

Also, according to Le Parisien:

Possibly decision coming this week(?):

:dunno:
Denial is the first stage of grief.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Bayern going after Xavi Simons, but if that doesn't work, they are going after Olmo.

Lunin is staying at Real Madrid

SA going after Ederson

Aouar joining SA oil money team

The best striker in the world joining Al Qadsiah

Arsenal rejected bids for ESR from Fulham and Crystal Palace.

Arsenal had Sesko as their first priority, but since they lost out on him, getting a striker is now a secondary issue except if a player becomes available.

Zinchenko and Kiwior could both be sold when Arsenal finalises the Calafiori deal.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Demirovic to Stuttgart for 21 mil. A bit rich for my taste, and probably also means one of Guirassy and Undav is gone.

Last edited:

mfilipo3

Jan 13, 2017
How was Undav best used for stuttgart this year? I didn’t have a chance to watch him much but his stat lines are impressive. He seemed to be very versatile at Brighton

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I mean I am sure Lille would rather sell him to United for more money. Not really sure how much that matters to Yoro
Yea their only leverage would be to say that they’re not going to accept Madrid’s bid unless they up it and he can either accept United or stay for another year.

I can’t see them doing that though.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
How was Undav best used for stuttgart this year? I didn’t have a chance to watch him much but his stat lines are impressive. He seemed to be very versatile at Brighton
central striker/second forward, a little lower than Guirassy. Not only his stats but his link up play were superb, he'd have been my first choice at striker for Germany at the Euros.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Did I hear right?
Did Mbappe read a Garcia Lorca poem at Real's presentation?
Does he see the disgusting irony?
Claiming a poem in a symbol of what killed the poet?
Or did he just know THAT Spanish poet and didn't connect the dots?

As a huge GL admirer, it gets me sick.

Reactions: luiginb

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Yea their only leverage would be to say that they’re not going to accept Madrid’s bid unless they up it and he can either accept United or stay for another year.

I can’t see them doing that though.
Also I think Yoro might just be okay staying, playing every minute and breaking into the national team. Another season at Lille doesn’t hurt him at all

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Rumors of Enzo's future at Chelsea in doubt after a disappointing year and the racist chants against the French players.

What a nice kid. And what a bunch of nice guys, who could've known.

I'm sure nothing will happen, but it'll be hilarious to listen to news from their training camp considering Chelsea had 7 or 8 black French players.

Rumors of Enzo's future at Chelsea in doubt after a disappointing year and the racist chants against the French players.

I'm sure nothing will happen (cause: money), but it'll be hilarious to listen to news from their training camp considering Chelsea had 7 or 8 black French players.

Reactions: Power Man

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Did I hear right?
Did Mbappe read a Garcia Lorca poem at Real's presentation?
Does he see the disgusting irony?
Claiming a poem in a symbol of what killed the poet?
Or did he just know THAT Spanish poet and didn't connect the dots?

As a huge GL admirer, it gets me sick.
Garcia Lorca? Mannn he and Carvajal will NOT get along 😆

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

I'm sure nothing will happen, but it'll be hilarious to listen to news from their training camp considering Chelsea had 7 or 8 black French players.
Did you just quote yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: Eye of Ra

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad