Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Count on Lazio on doing something as stupid as paying money for Nuno Tavares, probably one of the lowest iq players I've ever seen.
For a full-back, he's one of the best I've seen in a long time being able to run at defence like a top-calibre winger, but he's too much of a wildcard besides that ability and gets lost on the pitch due to the low IQ that you mentioned.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Liam Delap (Rory's kid) from City to Ispwich for almost 18 mil, he was loaned last year at Hull.

Buongiorno at Napoli for 35 mil. Love this signing, this is a guy who's better than Calafiori in my book, and should have started for Italy at the Euros.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Jussi doing his best de Jong 2.0 impression with Yoro lol. About how quality "x player" is rumoured to be joining United every single week yet he was never going to join ever from the very beginning.
These are literally the only players in rumors. You're also posting about every player linked to Arsenal and now United fans aren't allowed to do the same? WTF?

Reactions: luiginb

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
These are literally the only players in rumors. You're also posting about every player linked to Arsenal and now United fans aren't allowed to do the same? WTF?
Bro, I posted legit news of actual sales, you post 40 "what if" Twitter rubbish about how he might join one day and might join Real the other day without any significant updates. Post whatever you want, not gatekeeping at all, but don't be surprised if people get pissed off at it.

Reactions: Spring in Fialta

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Man with the most impressive beard in top leagues, Asier Villalibre, has left Athletic Bilbao for Alaves (was already on loan there in 22/23).

Never could quite break through at Athletic, so aged 26, it's fair that he gets a chance of being a starter in a top flight team for a few years.

Reactions: Eye of Ra

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad