Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Yeah, I think it's a clear instance of where we see how European football clubs are a lot more community-based/intricately linked to their cities than say, American sports franchises.

It really doesn't feel out of place for the mayor of Marseille to try and shotcall here.
True. The President of France even got Mbappe to stay!

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Well, he kind of did put his finger on the scale. Even Mbappe acknowledged it when he went (paraphrasing) 'The president doesn't have that kind of influence on my choice...anymore' a year later lol

Albeit I think that's different.
Oh , I’m not even arguing against it. Just did it in a pithy way. There was definitely something there.

Marseille is a weird place electorally, though.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
Saudi can outbid any of the European teams for their players, they can easily buy Saka and Saliba from us in seconds. However, that doesn't mean they will be willing to go, it's all up to the player.
yeh, would be an interesting move for him after just 1 year in the PL. Not sure we should turn down that money though.

not sure where he fits in unless we are actually cashing in on Diaby

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
yeh, would be an interesting move for him after just 1 year in the PL. Not sure we should turn down that money though.

not sure where he fits in unless we are actually cashing in on Diaby
Great PSR asset

Reactions: JPBolts

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well, he kind of did put his finger on the scale. Even Mbappe acknowledged it when he went (paraphrasing) 'The president doesn't have that kind of influence on my choice...anymore' a year later lol

Albeit I think that's different.
"Quelle influence a le président? Sur ma carrière d'aujourd'hui, en 2023, aucune”.

Not what your wrote.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Sancho kissed the ring 😆

Cambiaghi to Bologna for 10 mil. Good signing, underrated player with a lot of potential. One of the few bright spots of watching Empoli the last couple of years.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
[Mike Verweij] Ajax reach personal agreement with Bertrand Traoré, contract until 2026. Medicals after the weekend.

[Mike Verweij] Ajax are willing to sell Branco van den Boomen. Fariolo doesn't see him as a starter on any of the midfield spots, and the club can use the funds. French and Spanish clubs have concrete interest in the midfielder, who still has a contract until 2027.

[VI] Metz sells Mikautadze to AS Monaco for 20 million euros. Ajax has a resale percentage of fifteen percent of the profit

Reactions: PanniniClaus

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
[Mike Verweij] Ajax reach personal agreement with Bertrand Traoré, contract until 2026. Medicals after the weekend.

[Mike Verweij] Ajax are willing to sell Branco van den Boomen. Fariolo doesn't see him as a starter on any of the midfield spots, and the club can use the funds. French and Spanish clubs have concrete interest in the midfielder, who still has a contract until 2027.

[VI] Metz sells Mikautadze to AS Monaco for 20 million euros. Ajax has a resale percentage of fifteen percent of the profit
Arsenal are trying to buy the Setford brothers from Ajax

Reactions: Eye of Ra

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad