Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
lol another Dutch player… they’re trolling at this point.

Yeah I’m sure Munich will sell him for less than half of what they paid for him… to an epl side.
Like I said before, United need another striker, also to complement Höjlund and at 40 million, Zirkzee is within the price range INEOS want. ETH has apparently talked to him so he's been deemed a fit on that end.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Like I said before, United need another striker, also to complement Höjlund and at 40 million, Zirkzee is within the price range INEOS want. ETH has apparently talked to him so he's been deemed a fit on that end.
And it’s another Dutch player
From a purely sporting perspective 30mil is a bargain for Greenwood. Obviously there's a whole host of issues of the field though.
Why get him when you can have Ronaldo 9 2.0?

Reactions: The Abusement Park

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So more of the same “old” regime?
I mean they clearly are trying to show their own way of thinking. I mean they're linked with 3 players, 2 of them being dutch. Live with that ETH !!!

Seeing that PSG made a crazy offer for Yamal, not that I buy that. However, with Kvarawhatever not taking a new deal from Napoli I have to wonder if PSG move for him.
They've agreed to a deal with him for a long time. But Napoli is asking for the moon.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
3 out of 4 are dutch. Ineo showing their authority quite clearly.
If you had any doubt ETH is calling the shots, you'd have to be blind right now.

Anyway, I remember when I told everyone it was scandalous that Juve made De Ligt the most paid CB at the time. People here denied it, but it was absolutely awful and still is.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
If you had any doubt ETH is calling the shots, you'd have to be blind right now.

Anyway, I remember when I told everyone it was scandalous that Juve made De Ligt the most paid CB at the time. People here denied it, but it was absolutely awful and still is.
I am people…. I thought he would be what vvd is

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Nah, all the sources have reported so far that INEOS have named a target and ETH's approval has come after.

I don't really care if Zirkzee is Klingon or Cardassian, as long as he's a fit for the team. And at that price, I ain't complaining.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
From a purely sporting perspective 30mil is a bargain for Greenwood. Obviously there's a whole host of issues of the field though.

Agreed, but the other issue is the point.

They've agreed to a deal with him for a long time. But Napoli is asking for the moon.

Napoli have apparently offered him a pay rise, but he’s refused. Problem for PSG is he’s still got 3 years left on his current contract.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
LFC should have just bought Minteh. Not convinced the Gordon stuff is necessarily dead (but it probably is) but if they’d wasted time there, they’ve missed the player with the higher ceiling that is going to cost twice as much.

Brighton with Osman and Minteh coming in to what they already have will be a bunch of fun

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Further details on Cherki. He has agreed to terms with PSG and Lyon is negociating. But Bayern and BVB have entered the dance, with a big offer from Dortmund.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $175.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $682.00