GDT: 2024 Summer Free Agency (July 1st)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

thebestnic

Jun 29, 2022
Guy like 30 minutes ago "We HaVe To KeEp MoNeY tO SiGn SlAf AnD GuHlE"

Guy now: "ThErE'S PlEnTy Of TiMe To Do SoMeThInG We'Re JuSt JuLy 1st"

Literally speaking both sides of your mouth.

Just say you'll take whatever turd they serve you and eat it like it's chocolate cake ffs.
Bergevin was right sometimes. Fans like you need to get a life and play some ps5

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Guy like 30 minutes ago "We HaVe To KeEp MoNeY tO SiGn SlAf AnD GuHlE"

Guy now: "ThErE'S PlEnTy Of TiMe To Do SoMeThInG We'Re JuSt JuLy 1st"

Literally speaking both sides of your mouth.

Just say you'll take whatever turd they serve you and eat it like it's chocolate cake ffs.
Don’t really feel like taking a bite out of you. I’m not Mike Tyson.

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
So the way to avoid tanking is to what? Sign Stamkos? Tanev? Guentzel? Haha. If there was a legit top player, then yes, we should try to sign him. You either have a legit shot at a cup or you're tanking. Anything in between is the mediocrity death cycle. We're closer to a cup by not signing mid level trash.
The goal is to find this year’s Forsling or Toews. Sign or waiver a guy or two who might need coaching or a change of scenery. If it doesn’t work out they can go.

Trying to get parts to compete is for next year.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
They won't be tanking for another top 5 pick, nor should they. The people on this site are insufferable with tanking year after year. It was ok for a few seasons but time to move on a bit and stop being full out losers. We got a 1st and 2x 5th in the last 3 years.
I laugh when I hear the T word.
We weren't tanking last season what makes people think we will be tanking this season?
Circumstances led to our draft selection spot not tanking.
The previous year we were tanking we just weren't good enough at it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad