GDT: 2024 Summer Free Agency (July 1st)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
The good news is all the teams below the Habs aside from Anaheim are getting better, so expect a bottom 3 finish

I feel like some posters said the same thing last summer about Anh, Chi & CBJ...

UFA frenzy adds aren't always what they seem.

Without even seeing what our opening day roster will be yet, I'd comfortably make an avatar bet with you that we won't finish bottom 5 next year. Game?

Reactions: dinodebino

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
No they offered 3 million AAV for 8 years

Yikes thats rich
Youre telling me

We paid him 6.25M one year and 2M the next

And we got two 1st round picks and 2 years of mentoring our kids out of it lol

Now he may be back to being a 'bad contract' lol but I'll miss him for sure, he was perfect here and it was a perfect marriage for 2 years

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
I've always been very vocal about not adding too soon , that said if Marchesseault doesn't want something crazy with crazy term I'd be open to him I'm not even gonna lie , I don't see why he wouldn't just wanna get paid big though , not interested if we need to be the highest bidder

Reactions: Miller Time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad