GDT: 2024 Summer Free Agency (July 1st)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
They're unmoveable though. Matheson is.
The way Hughes talks about Matheson is with immense pride and admiration for Matheson's (late coming) growth. I do not think he will sell him on.

With Demidov coming in the season after next, I'm afraid the club won't take the coming season very seriously (even though they should). They will neither sell early nor buy big. They're going to ease into the season hoping Dach can replace Monahan and Newhook/Slaf/Caufield can step up even more.

I think we need another top6er and another bottom6er... but we'll see.

BargainBinSpecial

Jul 2, 2018
He's not better than any of those guys, RHP will be waived. Hopefully he's saved enough money from his 2 year deal because he probably won't be getting anything like that again.
He's definately not getting waived. Not enough wingers to be competitive. Hage and Demidov won't be playing next season. You need bodies to ice a team, and the only eligible guys competing for a spot I see are Beck and Roy.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
He's definately not getting waived. Not enough wingers to be competitive. Hage and Demidov won't be playing next season. You need bodies to ice a team, and the only eligible guys competing for a spot I see are Beck and Roy.
I bet he does. Last year was an inexcusable performance. We are going to sign/trade for someone and ultimately he will get waived because of it.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
This is REALLY turning into @WeThreeKings ’s summer!
a6e62b97-3279-4698-84fe-f9e69cdc2559_text.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad