GDT: 2024 Summer Free Agency (July 1st)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Any interest in Tarasenko? He can still play as we saw in the playoffs. Would probably help to have a russian player for when Demidov comes over.
1 year contract, yes.

Dont worry, Demidov will be taken care of even if we haev Russian player or not.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Does free agency start at noon or midnight EST? I'm guessing latter with all the news but my impression was forner
It start at noon. The news you are seeing right now are teams re-signing some of their UFAs/RFAs at the last minute (or it was done yesterday and not shared until today).

Reactions: Tyson

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Any interest in Tarasenko? He can still play as we saw in the playoffs. Would probably help to have a russian player for when Demidov comes over.
Absolutely.

Would prefer Trenin, but would take him.

He might be content to take a 2, or 3 year deal here as he has his two cups, get some money and then potentially peace back to Russia.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
It's not based on the cap. It's based on minimum wage, and is part of the CBA. It hasn't changed. It's still $1.15m. RHP & Pezzetta can be sent down with no cap implications.
Ah okay thanks for the info, thought it was an amount adjusted based on increases. Years of flat cap confused me lol. Was hoping we could give some bottom 6 type of depth some higher amounts as a result of that

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad