GDT: 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
OEL is going to get huge $$ this off season. The Panthers are using him for almost all important draws. Glad to see him get this chance.

Thinking Oilers in 7

Reactions: kickback256

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
If I could get to watch Tkachuk lose the Cup final agin it just might be the best day of the year for me.
Why? Throwback hockey players that leave it all on the ice aren’t fun for you to watch? I can’t understand why any objective hockey fan would ever root against a Tkachuk or a guy like Marchand…sure their antics are a bit over the top sometimes, but they are hockey players to the core.

Reactions: Jakey53

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Why? Throwback hockey players that leave it all on the ice aren’t fun for you to watch? I can’t understand why any objective hockey fan would ever root against a Tkachuk or a guy like Marchand…sure their antics are a bit over the top sometimes, but they are hockey players to the core.
They are dirty pukes who rarely back up their antics. They aren't throwbacks unless you were a Claude Lemieux fan.

Reactions: Mangosteen

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
It would be like voting for President, I would just hold my nose and choose my team.
Haha ok. I guess we’ll just ignore the fact that players like them have been key cogs and leaders on just about every Cup team ever. It’s part of the game and always has been. Part of the reason why TOR can’t win…theyre a big bunch of wusses.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Haha ok. I guess we’ll just ignore the fact that players like them have been key cogs and leaders on just about every Cup team ever. It’s part of the game and always has been. Part of the reason why TOR can’t win…theyre a big bunch of wusses.
Who were Colorado, Tampa, Vegas , and so ons gutless pukes who don't answer for their actions? They didn't have Marchand and Tkachuk types. Closest was Kadri and he generally does answer the bell when he makes stupid plays. Have you noticed that Tkachuk has kinda toned his antics down this year?? Wonder why?

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
Loving this series! Go Oilers!

Barkov is still my favorite player but really enjoying how the Oilers are playing! Adam Henrique and Zach Hyman are incredible players. Best hockey I have seen in a long time. And yes Nurse still sucks lol

Reactions: MIGs Dog

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
gettyimages-2159151251-2048x2048.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad