Blue Jays Discussion: 2024 Season (better title pending)

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
So the White Sox get magic beans for Fedde and the Jays get that for Kikuchi.

Nope, still doesn't make sense.

If that's what you can get for Kikuchi, you absolutely put Bassit and Gausman's names out there to see if a team is willing to give you a haul
My phone would be broken from how fast i'm hitting the screen to dial up other GMs to see what's out there for these two after this.

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
So the White Sox get magic beans for Fedde and the Jays get that for Kikuchi.

Nope, still doesn't make sense.

My phone would be broken from how fast i'm hitting the screen to dial up other GMs to see what's out there for these two after this.
Was thinking the same thing. Jays going to have a top 5 farm system after tomorrow 3pm. :DD:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: aingefan

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Left handed starters with wipeout stuff command a lot. They probably figure they can fix him (again) and possibly re-sign him too.

Definitely take the best offer for Bassitt and Green if the market for pitchers is like this.

Reactions: Kurtz

Wry n Ginger

Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
Congrats. You robbed our idiot GM blind. I'm friggin speechless. What a deal for you guys. Now excuse me while I go take some sleeping pills to knock my frazzled self out. Good day.
Jays fans have felt like they have been on the other end of this exact feeling a few times bro.

Hope tomorrow brings better news! Sleep well.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Jays fans have felt like they have been on the other end of this exact feeling a few times bro.

Hope tomorrow brings better news! Sleep well.
It's been ages since atrade has made me this furious. I would've been upset about just Bloss for Kikuchi straight up but to throw in Loperfido as well? I can't process this . You guys got the steal of the year.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Wry n Ginger

Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
It's been ages since atrade has made me this furious. I would've been upset about just Bloss for Kikuchi straight up but to throw in Loperfido as well? I can't process this . You guys got the steal of the year.
This trade is a complete stunner. Makes no sense for you guys. Jays fans love Kikuchi but he is not worth anywhere near this value.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Like, mother of god that’s a crazy deal for Kikuchi. According to Fangraphs, that’s their 2nd, 3rd, and 26th prospect. All very close to the MLB too.
It’s unbelievable, all the previous deals combined are like 1/10 of the value of what they got with this one trade.

I’m hyped

Reactions: Kurtz

Wry n Ginger

Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
4 of the guys the Jays traded for in exchange for expiring contracts is insane to think about. Either Atkins has been benched or abducted by aliens...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad