GDT: 2024 Rookie Faceoff. Yay Hockey is back! Rookie Camp starts Sept 12th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_6516.jpeg

IMG_6517.jpeg

The Ducks announced today that the club will participate in the seven-team Rookie Faceoff tournament hosted by the Los Angeles Kings from Sept. 13-16. The tournament will coincide with Anaheim Ducks Rookie Camp, beginning Thursday, Sept. 12 at Great Park Ice (camp schedule and roster to be announced at a later date).

Friday, Sept. 13
Game 1 - San Jose vs. UHC, 1:00 p.m. PT (NHL Rink 1)
Game 2 - Colorado vs. Anaheim, 3:30 p.m. PT (NHL Rink 2)
Game 3 - Vegas vs. Los Angeles, 7:00 p.m. PT (NHL Rink 1)

Saturday, Sept. 14
Game 1 - Seattle vs. Colorado, 3:00 p.m. PT (NHL Rink 1)
Game 2 - UHC vs. Los Angeles, 7:00 p.m. PT (NHL Rink 1)

Sunday, Sept. 15
Game 1 - Vegas vs. Seattle, 1:00 p.m. PT (NHL Rink 1)
Game 2 - Anaheim vs. San Jose, 4:30 p.m. PT (NHL Rink 1)

Monday, Sept. 16

Game 1 - Colorado vs. San Jose, 11:30 a.m. PT (NHL Rink 1)
Game 2 - UHC vs. Vegas, 12:30 p.m. PT (NHL Rink 2)
Game 3 - Anaheim vs. Los Angeles, 3:30 p.m. PT (NHL Rink

Last edited:

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Now with my football season over, really time to get into hockey. Hopefully this is streamed again.

I was screaming "slide" after Tua secured the 1st down, but he keeps thinking he's a running back instead of a QB. smh. My brother, who is the Dolphin fan, was pissed and feeling the same way you are.

As for the streaming, I couldn't get into it with the low camera angle and netting.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I was screaming "slide" after Tua secured the 1st down, but he keeps thinking he's a running back instead of a QB. smh. My brother, who is the Dolphin fan, was pissed and feeling the same way you are.

As for the streaming, I couldn't get into it with the low camera angle and netting.

Yeah that’s true , Just have to wait for preseason , will hopefully be better streamed.

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
Gaucher has already participated in 2 prospect tourneys and training camps. Luneau just missed a full season basically. He needs action. It's Colangelo's first training camp and Gauthier's first with Anaheim.

I don't think it means Gaucher is making the Ducks out of camp necessarily.

I agree it doesn't mean that he's making the team, but Pastujov, Hinds and Warren have also participated in two prospect tournaments before this one. I just think it's an interesting decision.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad