Patriots/NFL 2024 Regular Season

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Ladd McConkey had a really nice game yesterday for the LA Chargers and is quietly working his way up the table on Rookie WR receiving stats. He's turning out to be a pretty shrewd pick at #34....

Just sayin...;)

1730122024889.png

Reactions: Mione134

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
So dislike Belichick rooting for 5 or more wins screw 1 overall
Belichick and his bobos like Mike Lombardi are in heaven today. The Patriots and Jets both suck. Bill will probably spend this week explaining how Chad Ryland was a great pick.

Reactions: DKH

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
What I meant is who made the call to show Chiefs-Raiders here locally on CBS. If they just chose the CBS national game we would have been able to see end. Or were we somehow not eligible for the CBS national game this week?

Boston saw the end of the Chicago game

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

Definitely funny to laugh at, but I seem to remember last year's Patriots having a number of similarly embarrassing, first time in history losses, like losing three straight games where they gave up 10 or fewer points, so this might be a glass houses sort of thing

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Definitely funny to laugh at, but I seem to remember last year's Patriots having a number of similarly embarrassing, first time in history losses, like losing three straight games where they gave up 10 or fewer points, so this might be a glass houses sort of thing
this isn’t about us this is about them

Reactions: EverettMike

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad