Patriots/NFL 2024 Regular Season

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Obviously if what is alleged to have happened, happened he's a scumbag and deserves to not play anymore.

THat being said, why is it that Rashee Rice has literal video evidence of a crime he committed and nothing happened to him NFL wise, but SUPPOSEDLY Peppers and atty have video evidence EXONERATING him, but he's put on NFI?

NFL contiues to make no sense with how it decides to discipline people.
I don't know anything about the Rashee Rice incident but I just can't bring myself to care about "what about" in this situation. Maybe if the Patriots were good and this impacted their chance at a SB run I could be drawn into "what about Rashee Rice" but right now? Meh.

We don't even know if the league has been provided with the footage or if the lawyer is playing games, etc.

I think it's clearly obvious they are doing this because of the later part and being 1-4. Everyone knows Brisset sucks, we knew that going into the season, nothing has changed on that front.
Maybe nothing has changed with Brissett but it's certainly possible Maye has improved a great deal from the start of training camp. They could be wrong in that evaluation but we'll see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad