Patriots/NFL 2024 Regular Season

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

Okay. Let's go.

Maye starting against the Texans.

If it was this close to happening, not doing it against the Dolphins to get his feet wet feels really dumb
Mayo was probably waiting to get permission from AVP, who was holding onto his guy Jacoby for dear life.

Enough is enough. Jacoby is not cutting it. Gotta make the change.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Well, I hope they don’t get him killed

Exciting but scary!! His athleticism should help him evade some of the pass rush and he seems to have a quick release. He’s the better player over Brissett right now but they’re not trying to win so 🤷‍♂️. I don’t agree with it until at least the line becomes quasi-healthy and I definitely wouldn’t have done it against Houston but whatever- the era is finally here and we have hope. Let’s pray that the hope eventually becomes something more tangible (wins)

Against Anderson and Hunter too? Brutal

Last edited:

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Not sure anyone in organization has a clue but if they watch the film and determine Maye can do more then let's see how it looks.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Excited to see Drake play. If nothing else, his development makes this team more than background noise.

Very tough matchup and makes you wonder why he didn't play last week. But, maybe it serves as his "welcome to the NFL" moment, knocks some of the nerves out of him, and sets him up for a potentially good game against the Jags the following week. Will just have to pray nothing else gets knocked out of him.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Excited to see Drake play. If nothing else, his development makes this team more than background noise.

Very tough matchup and makes you wonder why he didn't play last week. But, maybe it serves as his "welcome to the NFL" moment, knocks some of the nerves out of him, and sets him up for a potentially good game against the Jags the following week. Will just have to pray nothing else gets knocked out of him.
Yeah exactly, if they were gonna do this they should’ve given him the Huntley matchup vs a far inferior defense that’s banged up. Probably could have gotten him a win in his first game

I’ve come around on this franchise being totally stupid from the top down- kind of makes Brady’s achievements that much more incredible as much as I despise the way he sulked and backstabbed his way out of town

Reactions: Dellstrom

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
I can't think of a worse situation for Maye to come into. There is not one thing this team does well. This is an absolutely Hail Mary by the Patriots to save their season or make a few bucks on Drake Maye jerseys or draw a few extra eye balls on Sunday

Reactions: Slipstick97

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad