Patriots/NFL 2024 Regular Season

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
The offensive line wasn't that bad yesterday.
Wasn't great, but there were plays to be made and Jacoby couldn't do it.

I'm comfortable with Maye starting next week if it happens

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
The offensive line wasn't that bad yesterday.
Wasn't great, but there were plays to be made and Jacoby couldn't do it.

I'm comfortable with Maye starting next week if it happens
We have a late bye week. I think you shut Maye down for the year when we get there. Make something up and put him on IR and let Brisset and Milton close the season.

8 games between now and then where I think he should play.

Texans
Jags
Jets
@ Titans
@ Bears
Lambs
@Fins
Colts

Hopefully we don't win more than 4 of them and are 5-8 at best. Lose out.

We could go 6-2 from those games and then you have the possibility of us sneaking into the last WC spot and the year ending with Maye getting destroyed and beat up like Mac's rookie year.

• Haha
Reactions: Pia8988

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
How the f*** was he even released then based on this information???? I have more questions for the cops than anyone else. Oh and just because we have a few posters who love to dabble in conspiracy bs, Braintree Police arrested him not the MA State Police. Big difference.

Pats need to bench/suspend him and let shit play out at this point. If he has evidence refuting the allegations great, if not, get him the f*** out of here and football.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
We should be 3-2 Miami and Seattle we easily could have won. Why am I getting flamed for thinking we can have a mini run against some bad teams with Maye?

Hope Peppers never plays another down for the Patriots. Shame on Mayo for defending him at all yesterday to the media.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
We should be 3-2 Miami and Seattle we easily could have won. Why am I getting flamed for thinking we can have a mini run against some bad teams with Maye?

Hope Peppers never plays another down for the Patriots. Shame on Mayo for defending him at all yesterday to the media.
I should be a multi millionare. I easily could of picked the right lottery numbers.

They didn't win those games because they suck.

Reactions: Johnnyduke

DNE3

Sep 14, 2010
i truly don't see them winning another game this year. next year too potentially.

empire

1728321609322.png

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Does this mean he is out next week?

You again? You don't understand what fanboy means if you think Scott Zolak is a fanboy. And why wouldn't his Boston existence be "Patriots"? He played for the team, has a local radio show and is the team announcer. What other existence is he supposed to have? He seems to be doing well for himself post playing days.
Did I hurt your feelings or something, Would Zolak have any of this wo the Patriots? no he wouldn't so it effects him no.

Did you actually ask if Peppers is playing next week? Get a life man.

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
too many holes and no desire to spend the money to fix them. i've tried to be nice and patient with the coaching staff but they are brutal.
I mean, if you believe the reports, the Patriots offered huge contracts to both Calvin Ridley and Brandon Aiyuk... but couldn't get either of them to say "yes".

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Yeah, f*** Peppers.

If this team were anywhere near competitive I'd begrudgingly want to keep him for the sake of the team's success, but since it won't make a difference on the field, I'd just cut that POS right now.

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA
too many holes and no desire to spend the money to fix them. i've tried to be nice and patient with the coaching staff but they are brutal.
Kraft will spend. This season will be embarrassing and his ego is going to take a huge hit. Whether anyone wants to come here is another story.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

I think the bigger problem is not enough talent will make it to free agency in the first place, as has been the case for many years now. Anyone good just gets extended/re-signed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad