Patriots/NFL 2024 Regular Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Jayden Daniels with a breakout performance tonight on the road in Cincy. Yeah, Cincy isn't great, but still an incredibly impressive performance.

By the way, Washington has now gone 2 straight games without punting on offense. They've scored on every single possession, not counting the end of the half.

Last edited:

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Yup. He and Mac Jones have been pretty much identical players in the NFL. I still have no idea how the Jags gave him $55m a year. Gotta be the big arm and people trying to find the next Josh Allen
I'm not writing him off just yet. He is by no means elite, however in the right situation, I still think he can be very good. Sam Darnold is proof positive of that.

He's definitely overpaid, but that's on the Jags. Same for Christian Kirk.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
That Jayden Daniel's TD pass at the end of the game was a beauty.
That whole play was a thing of beauty. Cincy dialed up a blitz and got a safety in clean on Daniels (the right call). Daniels identified McLaurin on single coverage and McLaurin slightly beat his man on a double move although he was still very well covered. Daniels saw the rush and knew he was gonna get destroyed by that blitzer, but he manned up, stepped into his throw and put that ball in the perfect spot for the TD.

All around, that was just a great football play. Well schemed on both sides, and well executed by both sides. That just came down to individual skill players (Daniels & McLaurin) making plays when it mattered.

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad