GDT: 2024 Regular Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
You have to imagine this will be a dominate Braves win for game 2 but anything can happen. The really nice part about small September rosters, a lot of the starters have to play.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
His last start his fastball was down to 90. He maybe. Shocked he made it through the entire season.

Mets should try all out to lose, you just do not want to have to go through SD, nevermind jet lag but Musgrove has been Schwellenbach west to them

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
A classic game for the ages! So proud of the Mets making the playoffs after being dead in June. What a ride this has been.

As much as I’d love to knock the Braves out, we have to conserve energy for our series starting tomorrow, which is obviously a higher priority. Hope we play loose with zero pressure in game 2 and somehow pull it out, but I doubt it. Still a huge win though since we don’t have to have our stars play a DH today and we save Severino.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
The fact they are division rivals makes this more interesting now. Though the hatred of the late 90's in that rivalry really doesn't exist anymore.

Mets have nothing to lose and Atlanta just had a crushing loss. Plus Atlanta is at home and that fanbase isn't exactly known to be pumped.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Is Sale signed past this year? Tweets make it seem like he COULD pitch in 2-3 days. I just don't get keeping him this protected if he's a FA anyway, sounds like he wanted to pitch

Those transition lenses Cone has are so tacky.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Is Sale signed past this year? Tweets make it seem like he COULD pitch in 2-3 days. I just don't get keeping him this protected if he's a FA anyway, sounds like he wanted to pitch

Those transition lenses Cone has are so tacky.
He signed an extension.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Holmes is almost same sort of pitcher Schwellenbach is, if you're anyone in the playoffs you should throe a slider heavy RHP vs the Mets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad