GDT: 2024 Regular Season Thread

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Graterol pulls up lame in the middle of an AB and has to be helped off the field. He chased a foul ball on the previous pitch. Phillies take the opportunity to go up 4-0

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1723029199062.png

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Does anyone know how buying tickets for doubleheaders works? I want to go to game 2 of Angels-Yankees tonight, but MLB only has an option to buy tickets for the first game. Do I just buy a ticket for the first game and then it works for game 2?

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Does anyone know how buying tickets for doubleheaders works? I want to go to game 2 of Angels-Yankees tonight, but MLB only has an option to buy tickets for the first game. Do I just buy a ticket for the first game and then it works for game 2?

Unless it is a split day/night double header then one ticket should be for both games

hockeykicker

Global Moderator
Dec 3, 2014
Am I missing something because I haven’t slept in 24 hours but how does that work if people already bought individual tickets for each game?
Usually they refund you if your game isn't able to go to.

Basically if the ppd is august 6th and the double header is now August 7, if you have an original august 7 ticket then you get to see both games. If you have an august 6 ticket then you out of luck and they refund you

Reactions: John Price and MMC

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
single admission doubleheaders are rare

consult with the schedule to see what the stipulations are

The game will be made up as part of a single-admission doubleheader on Wednesday, which will begin at 4:05 p.m. ET. Yankees right-hander Luis Gil will pitch the first game for New York, while right-hander Will Warren – the No. 7 prospect in the Yankees organization according to MLB Pipeline – will be recalled as the 27th man and take the mound in the second game.

One ticket willg et you both

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Am I missing something because I haven’t slept in 24 hours but how does that work if people already bought individual tickets for each game?

Ahh, yeah I wasn't sleep deprived but I still wasn't thinking it was a DH due to a rainout, why I didn't question why there was a midweek double header is beyond me

Reactions: MMC

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Just another devastating Pirates loss. I think they are cooked for this season. Skenes will be shutdown at some point too you would think.

In a game KC had to have to remain in a playoff spot, Bobby Witt Jr. with 2 homers. His OPS is at an even 1.000 now. Just an absolute superstar.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad