Patriots/NFL 2024 Regular Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Texas OL destroying Michigan front that has projected top DT Brandon Graham and another mid first round DT Kenneth Grant

Texas has 4 guys who will play in NFL as OL and LT Banks who’s pushing these two all over is single digit round one

He is a freaking beast - Patriots just gotta keep maye safe and secure and can redo their entire line with one of these OT and come back round 2 at C where there are a handful of excellent centers many who played G before so they got flexibility but legit center skill

Reactions: GatorMike

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Texas has 4 guys who will play in NFL as OL and LT Banks who’s pushing these two all over is single digit round one

He is a freaking beast - Patriots just gotta keep maye safe and secure and can redo their entire line with one of these OT and come back round 2 at C where there are a handful of excellent centers many who played G before so they got flexibility but legit center skill
Kelvin Banks was pretty good today.

Reactions: DKH

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Carrie Underwood crushes the Sunday Night Football intro. I like that it was mostly her and highlights of the teams playing rather than showing players who aren’t on either team playing.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Collinsworth seems like he's losing it a bit

Not sure what Olsen's contract is but all the networks should try to grab him as lead guy

Give me a Lions-Rams NFC title game. These teams play entertaining games.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Tom Brady is simply too bland to do color commentary. His personality doesn't fit that role.
I think with Brady there are also a couple of other things that will impact his chances for success.

His voice is his voice. Of the 4 lead guys on the major networks, Aikman, Romo, Brady/Collingsworth in that order for voice.

Next, he's being too PC. Straggling the fence too much. I think that's a problem that may not improve as he is granted the right to purchase a stake in the Raiders and as an owner, despite, being in his role as a color guy, isn't going to sit well with other owners to be critical of a player the way Aikman, Romo, Collingsworth, etc can as they have no stake in teams. So, I don't see him being as critical as he should/would be otherwise.

Reactions: BMC

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Collinsworth seems like he's losing it a bit

Not sure what Olsen's contract is but all the networks should try to grab him as lead guy

Give me a Lions-Rams NFC title game. These teams play entertaining games.
Was Pitt/ATL really the 2nd best game Fox had? I do think Olsen will get picked up by NBC/amazon to take over for Herbstreit potentially. In terms of high end QBs, I don't think we will see Rodgers in the booth. After him, there's really not another one. Don't think a network goes with Big Ben with his past. Eli/Peyton prefer doing the Manningcast and other things. Before his drop off, I didn't think Russ would be good on TV. Brees, was meh..... Cam is better off doing his own thing in his own style, vs going corporate. That that's it for big name QBs that are retired or nearing retirement.

So, there's a massive gap from the high end QBs to the current crop that are a decade away from retirement. So, 2025/2026 is the time for other color guys to lay their claim on the non CBS/Fox/ESPN spot at NBC/Amazon or another network.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
The Manning brothers and Belichick just constantly talking over each other because of the delay

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
1725937444653.png

• Haha
Reactions: BMC

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

Just my opinion of course but I can do without Tyreek Hill of all people asking for someone else to be fired. Maybe NFL teams should have "fired" him for his previous incidents.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012

Just my opinion of course but I can do without Tyreek Hill of all people asking for someone else to be fired. Maybe NFL teams should have "fired" him for his previous incidents.
No one should have to roll down their window for officers for minor traffic violations. Put your license and reg up to the window and they can put the ticket on the wiper.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad