Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season IV - Red Sox swept by the Blue Jays today and are now 29-37 at home.....

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevalier du Clavier

Écrivain de ferrage
Jul 20, 2005
Grady Sizemore without injuries he could have been Jarren Duran
Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 3.05.14 PM.png

Duran's only done it for a little more than a season (215 games). Grady was excellent to great for four. I hope Duran is Grady without the injuries over a longer period.

Reactions: KrugAvoy

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Zip ... right over my head. Apologies for my denseness.
But I got you to post Grady stats

Unbelievable

He was about my favorite player in baseball

Ellsbury was a poor man’s Sizemore

I’m hoping Duran can keep it up

Glad they got a day off today

Cutter & Houck look like they are dragging

Sox need to slug way into September around 15 games over & see what happens

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Will be interesting to see if they recall Casas

He hit 3 balls over 105 mph last night

Romi Gonzalez is very good ~ incredible the White Sox put him on waivers

Baltimore claimed him as well but Sox who also did were lower in standings got him

He’s a good fielder - can play all over but second base is his best spot

Cora loves him and he’s a character to boot

Hendricks said it’s a pretty fun group - the vibe is legit and upbeat and going places

He would know

Hopefully he can help them

This team is going to slug and score a gazillion runs but they need to get their stopper somehow this offseason

They actually got some decent arms below

Preister is hovering around 210 pounds

They think he’s got the frame and can go 230 and pick up velo - he’s going on a plan

Tyler O’Neill being Tyler O’Neill

He had a stomach bug now has an infection in his lower left leg - Cora is unsure if the two are related
“Honestly, I don’t know,” said Cora. “Tyler said, ‘Alex, I have no idea what happened here. When the trainer (Jon Jochim) saw him in Texas, he was in bad shape. The last day his leg was huge. He’s been getting treatment, doing everything possible with the medical staff to take care of this. The hope is for him to be with us after 10 days.”

Julian McWilliams 8/8 Boston Globe

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Is he injecting steroids into his calves or some shit, wtf? Bizarre injury. Must’ve had a cut or scrape from sliding or something

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Screenshot_20240808_174844_Gallery.jpg

My 10 year old nephew (the one with the heart eyes) had the Triston Casas camp today. But because Casas is hurt, Romy Gonzalez aka the 'stache was there instead. My nephew loved him! There was about 100 kids there.

Out of the 100. Only 3 kids got awards for the camp, my nephew being one of them. Romy took the time to really do drills with these kids. My nephew took to Romy. When he called him up for one of the awards, apparently his face got so red. 😂

I'm real proud of my guy. Thankful to Romy for stepping in and getting involved and not just "being there".

My nephew has his last Jimmy Fund game today. Can't wait to see these skills in action.

Chevalier du Clavier

Écrivain de ferrage
Jul 20, 2005
But I got you to post Grady stats

Unbelievable

He was about my favorite player in baseball

Ellsbury was a poor man’s Sizemore

I’m hoping Duran can keep it up

Glad they got a day off today

Cutter & Houck look like they are dragging

Sox need to slug way into September around 15 games over & see what happens
Cutter and Houck have reached career highs in innings pitched. It's not uncommon for pitchers to hit a wall at that point. It's why several suggested that the Sox acquire another legit starter aside from Paxton. Priester is all well and good for the future, but isn't much help now.

Reactions: RoccoF14 and DKH

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Is he injecting steroids into his calves or some shit, wtf? Bizarre injury. Must’ve had a cut or scrape from sliding or something
Never underestimate the dangers of shared shower rooms and locker rooms in general.

Reactions: CDJ

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
View attachment 899879

My 10 year old nephew (the one with the heart eyes) had the Triston Casas camp today. But because Casas is hurt, Romy Gonzalez aka the 'stache was there instead. My nephew loved him! There was about 100 kids there.

Out of the 100. Only 3 kids got awards for the camp, my nephew being one of them. Romy took the time to really do drills with these kids. My nephew took to Romy. When he called him up for one of the awards, apparently his face got so red. 😂

I'm real proud of my guy. Thankful to Romy for stepping in and getting involved and not just "being there".

My nephew has his last Jimmy Fund game today. Can't wait to see these skills in action.
That’s fantastic

Yah I heard Romy is quite the guy he looks like a legit steal

He hits good pitchers for power

• Love
Reactions: Mione134

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
now tonight we'll see if the 2 home teams in the organization play AA Portland and the series starter vs the Astros.... a lot of affiliates last night in the organization either got their games in as Portland had the matinee while Worcester had a delayed start.... Salem/Greenville also had weather issues last night as well;

Altoona @ POR 6pm no starter named yet;

WOR @ SYR 6:35; Brad Keller starts for WooSox;

HOU@ BOS 7:10 no starters named yet/weather permitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad