Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season IV - Red Sox swept by the Blue Jays today and are now 29-37 at home.....

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Flaherty seems like if not today off season he’s here for next season

Brelow was in same division during his 3 years he was on

Pivetta probably goes although I like him but a Dombrowski guy

Flaherty
Houck
Bello
Crawford
Giolito

Mostly good but relievers who can't find the plate can be so freakin maddening.
Ottavinoish

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Sims was drafted in the 1st round ( 21st overall ) in the 2012 MLB Draft and then traded to Cincinnati ( with 2 minor league pitchers ) for former Red Sox Adam Duvall.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I’m Breslow barring something to obvious to pass up I’m done

Ok maybe we are an 86 -76 win team but I’m hopefully getting Casas back, I’ve updated C with a power righty bat and good vibe guy who’s kinda underrated, and added 3 bullpen arms in Sims and getting two successful known guys back in Martin & Slaten back. (slaten very nice add rarely mentioned)

The Pittsburgh guy is an analytics guy who former Mets GM on mlb network Steve Phillips said people around baseball like ~ ok good to hear

Crochet scared teams off with his extension requirement and he’s relatively in uncharted waters so everyone seems to want but not mortgage future

Flaherty & Scott are 24 FA can see Boston kicking tires hard- looking at now but can avoid prohibitive price and get in FA

Phillips & Sherman both agreed what Sox don’t wasn’t sexy but kinda subtle stuff they seem to be showing signs good at

Sherman said at Futures Games that lot of talk among baseball people how good Bostons guys are ~ Phillips said Teel going to be a star C

@LouJersey they said the Red Sox and Mets very similar took long term approach by putting very good executives in place and surprisingly it’s showing up early- but both know they need to be patient and pretty much block out noise and make sound decisions for long term sustainable success ~ both are working with a lot going for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad