Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season IV - Red Sox swept by the Blue Jays today and are now 29-37 at home.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

IveGotToBeMe

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
RI
Romy using the "special sauce" :huh:...I mean look at his Baseball Reference page all the way back to college...makes you go hmmmm...

That said, I'll take it :D

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Worcester and Portland eating free today....

9-6 Worcester;

13-8 Sea Dogs vs. the Curve just about finished; Connelly Early Started (yes, POR has an Early and a Coffey aka Maxwell House in rotation)

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
we all said at minimum 2 out of 3 in KC.... if not all 3.... which put us back in the WC Race, as KC is imploding here if they've got the 3rd WC spot

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
gotta skip him for a couple weeks maybe more - get fitts/penrod up there something. I'd rather not go back to the winck stuff but kutter can't keep going like this.
It's clear he's gotta sit. Can't keep putting him out there. He looks lost.

Bernardino serving up a f***ing meatball to Pasaqulino there

f***ing gross.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
That walk to Massey was brutal but I’m referring to the Melendez at-bat. That was a long battle that he won and the ump porked him. Everything after is on him
Yeah but usually when pitchers are obviously doing awful, the umps don't give them the benefit of the doubt. And I saw that pitch, it was out of the strike zone even though it looked deceiving by how that guy bats.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Trevor Story doing fielding drills? Batting?

Color me flabbergasted. Maybe it is true he'll come back this season.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Yeah but usually when pitchers are obviously doing awful, the umps don't give them the benefit of the doubt. And I saw that pitch, it was out of the strike zone even though it looked deceiving by how that guy bats.
IMG_3705.jpeg

Trevor Story doing fielding drills? Batting?

Color me flabbergasted. Maybe it is true he'll come back this season.
Can’t say the guy doesn’t work his ass off/care, that’s for sure

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
6 and 1/2 weeks but got the point.
it's actually 5 AND 1/2 BECAUSE they just stated Monday it was six weeks left as Portland has the edge to play Hartford after barely missing the 1st half clincher due to weather issues when the ALL Star break HAPPENED... it's why they went 1 off day and 6 gm sets after years of 70-70

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
@CDJ alright perhaps I was thinking of another batter/pitch.

it's actually 5 AND 1/2 BECAUSE they just stated Monday it was six weeks left as Portland has the edge to play Hartford after barely missing the 1st half clincher due to weather issues when the ALL Star break HAPPENED... it's why they went 1 off day and 6 gm sets after years of 70-70
So why can i still try and purchase woosox tickets for September 22nd against the Ironpigs?

Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad