Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season IV - Red Sox swept by the Blue Jays today and are now 29-37 at home.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
This team reminds me of 2021, I think they will get in and make some noise, but it will not be an easy ride to get there.
Probably one and done? Never know til you're there though. Win a couple bullshit games in a row?

I mean yeah sounds a little imperious but so didn't the words of Jarren Duran winning the All-Star game mvp before it happened.

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
Probably one and done? Never know til you're there though. Win a couple bullshit games in a row?

I mean yeah sounds a little imperious but so didn't the words of Jarren Duran winning the All-Star game mvp before it happened.
Fore sure, once you get in who knows what could happen.

Baseball has had so few playoff spots for so long but it probably the sport a low team could make the best run.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Cora has to go to the pen in the 5th inning again. Thank goodness for the Thursday off day.

Rafaella with a rare walk. Also had a great at bat in the 2nd when he fought off a 2-strike pitch and put the ball in play to score Smith.

Rare game where Duran doesn't score a run, knock in a run or have an extra base hit.

Also rare, Kelly with a clean inning out of the pen.

Lineup is so much better when Yoshida is hitting like this.

Sox with 5 walks, only 7 K's and no errors. Need to keep that up.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Cora has to go to the pen in the 5th inning again. Thank goodness for the Thursday off day.

Rafaella with a rare walk. Also had a great at bat in the 2nd when he fought off a 2-strike pitch and put the ball in play to score Smith.

Rare game where Duran doesn't score a run, knock in a run or have an extra base hit.

Also rare, Kelly with a clean inning out of the pen.

Lineup is so much better when Yoshida is hitting like this.

Sox with 5 walks, only 7 K's and no errors. Need to keep that up.
Thursday might be the travel day back... then it depends on the weather FRI/SAT

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
Bit the bullet of buying ticked for the game next Wednesday. I hate alot of the Sox gimmicks but the free kids nation tickets are great. Plus the no alcohol sections 32 and 33 have the best views. $100 for a family of four is pretty decent.

Is parking on Mountfort st still free?

Reactions: lopey and Mione134

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Ragans will be a tough one to crack tonight

Casas has the 3 hardest hit balls in the game down in AAA (a pair of doubles among them). He’s close.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
After battling a stomach virus, Tyler O'Neill is on the IL with a leg infection. Hopefully he'll be alright.

In other news, I'm sad I missed this tweet.

Immaculate tweet. Should of stayed up.

Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad