Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season IV - Red Sox swept by the Blue Jays today and are now 29-37 at home.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Welp I fear that this recent slide will lead to Breslow not really doing much. A bullpen suckfest/implosion to start the 2nd half is really deflating.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Get out of this inning only down by 3 and come back.

Oh no. They have Anderson warming up.

Please no.

Kelly, get out of this please. I beg.

Reactions: sarge88

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
THE KIDS ARE EATING FREE AT THE 99 ONCE AGAIN! BIG TIME WIN. BIG TIME COMEBACK.

Screenshot_20240328_235246_Gallery.jpg

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Cora is a class act ~ he’s not perfect but he his understanding of people and developing relationships is up there with anyone.

The gold medal stand is health followed closely by happiness ~ then prosperity.

He chose happiness then prosperity ~ family factored #1 into both

They sports radio can’t accept that he stayed here is not surprising but I don’t think they were trolling - they just don’t grasp.

Chris Sale on Cora

“….my relationship with (him) is probably as good as any one I’ve ever met in the game.

He’s got a way of inspiring guys and challenging people the right way and bringing out the best in them. “

These players clearly love him and respect him - he’s also a great role model showing how you can F up and own it and be a better person.

I do the ‘would I want him as my next door neighbor or in my neighborhood’ and Cora would certainly be an emphatic‘yes’

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Slaten can’t come back soon enough.
Interesting the Rays & Blue Jays are selling and look like should occupy 4 & 5 in the division for a bit

Wander Franco sexual misconduct ruined himself and took a big chunk out of that franchise

Toronto farm is not deep/good and they gotta figure out Bichette & Vladimir Jr, both who seem are open to leaving asap

The Yankees are whores and will probably buy their way out of mediocrity

The Orioles are very good - they picked up Zach Eflin last night

The Red Sox are looking like they will be at worst a team that scores a lot of runs but needs a Tiant, Eck, Beckett, Lester type (staying away from Clemons & Pedro talk they are all timers)

No reason Sox aren’t 86-100+ win team going forward who run up ridiculous offensive numbers

They should be very interesting especially if Casas is a star - he will be entertaining as hell but bother the get off my lawn guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad