Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season IV - Red Sox swept by the Blue Jays today and are now 29-37 at home.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena

Good article about most of us Millennial's first Baseball hero. Looking back at it, the balls on Theo to make that deal. Yea Larry to sign off but still.

Reactions: GatorMike

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Considering he has worked with our catchers already it does make a transition a little easier. Don't hate it. Do they bring back Justin Turner next?
Turner, Eovaldi, let's just get the band back together and run it back to the Bloom years

Reactions: KOZ37

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Turner, Eovaldi, let's just get the band back together and run it back to the Bloom years
If the player if good- hell yah

Eovoldi cost Bloom his job and won a WS for Texas

Crazy Bloom couldn’t understand this

Marc the goofy troll Bertrand didn’t like the move so I like it

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I watched all the Sox games that I could in the 70's and yes they could hit.
We had a RH hitting heavy lineup, perfect for Fenway.
Our issue is that we had no depth in pitching and we were missing that stud reliever ( like Gossage / Tekulve/Sutter/Fingers).
Hobson was a nightmare playing 3B I always closed my eyes when he had to make a throw to 1B.
Had chips floating around in elbow - 30 years later they take out on off day

But then no 1978 playoff game

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I remember when Eflin declined signing with us even though we offered more, to go to the Ray's.

Breslow should ge looking DIRECTLY at Flaherty in Detriot. I'll keep saying it in hopes I will it until existence lol

Reactions: sarge88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad