GDT: 2024 Prospects Challenge, 9/13-16 at Harborcenter (BUF, BOS, CBJ, NJ, OTT, PIT)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
I am hoping for some young guys on the big team that really put the work in and have transformed their body Ala UPL or Mittelstadt.

Interesting to see the growth for the prospects as well, comparing heights and weights from this year and last year's Prospects Challenge roster. Not sure how accurate these are, but...

Kulich gained an inch and 20lbs!
Rosen up an inch and 10lbs
Kozak up 12lbs
Neuchev/Kisakov virtually no change.

RyJo up 4 lbs. At his age that's a good bump.
Komarov up an inch and almost 20lbs
Novikov down 6lbs.

Other than Neuch/Kisa, pretty much all what you want to see, IMO.
Someone wake up Pronman and tell him that Kulich is now 6'1 190. That's gotta be worth 25 spots.

No but seriously, JK has always been underrated as a specimen. If he commits to utilizing his physical gifts, we should have something special on our hands.

Last edited:

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Someone wake up Pronman and tell him that Kulich is now 6'1 190. That's gotta be worth 25 spots.

No but seriously, JK has always been underrated as a specimen. If he commits to utilizing his physical gifts, we should have something special on our hands.

Kulich must get his spot, he didn´t eat 10 tacos everyday in offseason, just to play with those skeleton wimps in AHL!

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Tickets to the Prospects Challenge

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
HOCKEY!!

God knows I need this. :thumbu:

Edit to add: I had to take a screenshot of the roster, with uniform numbers, because I don't know who half these gus are. LOL

Reactions: Chainshot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad