Prospect Info: 2024 prospect tournament in LA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I'm most excited to see Celebrini and Smith play on the same team for the very first time, since they've been placed on opposite sides in Sharks camps so far, BC/BU rivals, US/Canada matchups, etc. Want to see them on a PP unit together too.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I'm most excited to see Celebrini and Smith play on the same team for the very first time, since they've been placed on opposite sides in Sharks camps so far, BC/BU rivals, US/Canada matchups, etc. Want to see them on a PP unit together too.
In before coaches do not put them on the ice together for even 1 second lol

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
Certainly don't think it's juice. Just relentlessness in eating, protein take, and lifting like crazy. Wouldn't be surprised if he's spoken with Macklin's Dad about it in addition to the Sharks staff.
At 19, I gained 30lbs in 4** months for my sport. Eating to sickness every meal, 8 practices a week (3x lifts) and protein shakes. 10lbs is easily doable especially on a frame that was 175 to 185... He's still lean and still could/should add more.

Last edited:

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
Celebrini - Halttunen and Smith - Musty have been paired together consistently.

Chernyshov - Celebtini - Halttunen
Musty - Smith - Eklund

A nice looking homegrown top 6.

Star Platinum

May 11, 2024
Woo Hoot beat the Coyotes! Oooh I meant Utah Hockey club. Man that name doesn't have a ring to it.
2-youts-my-cousin-vinny.gif

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Along with the usual suspects, I'm curious how Laroque looks. Pairing him with Dickinson is interesting.

Vanroboys is a guy that I hope sticks on the Barracuda roster, and I'm not going to be surprised if we see him a lot in this one. The one thing that stuck out about him in his limited AHL time last season is he was an absolute wizard on faceoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad