2024 preseason (camp, media stuff)

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Hey ,guys just a quick update on Musty. Hasnt reported to his junior team yet , the Sudbury wolves.

Hearing he's at home clearing his head/reset

I think it's the disappointed not making the team and coming back to junior. Not a good attitude amongst a few things I don't like about him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't push for a trade to another team.

I'll keep you guys posted
I mean let’s be honest here. He deserves the rest. Didn’t he train away from home this summer too? I get it not a great look but this is a kid/young adult (19) that just spent a while away from home. Cut him some slack. He’s a kid.

I wish we had just traded him for Askarov.
You wish we trade every bit of skill away. I’m surprised you have gotten over us qualifying Bordeleau and Gushchin getting a chance with the team.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Musty has all the skill in the world and not every kid is Celebrini. Eklund also really had a hard time being sent away to Sweden and look at him now. They’re babies, they’re allowed to process and take a break, I really dislike this sort of prevailing “they’re hockey players they should be able to handle anything!” thought process. It’s what leads to things like substance abuse later on. Give the poor kid a moment.

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
I mean let’s be honest here. He deserves the rest. Didn’t he train away from home this summer too? I get it not a great look but this is a kid/young adult (19) that just spent a while away from home. Cut him some slack. He’s a kid.

You wish we trade every bit of skill away. I’m surprised you have gotten over us qualifying Bordeleau and Gushchin getting a chance with the team.
Askarov is way more skilled than Musty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad