Golf: 2024 PGA Championship - Three Men and (Scottie's) Baby

Sep 19, 2008
Last time that cop works the PGA championship lol

that's what I didn't get. misunderstanding is fine but he flashed his creds. let him know the new way. instead he and others hang onto the car like it's a rogue unknown intruder lol

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Last time that cop works the PGA championship lol

that's what I didn't get. misunderstanding is fine but he flashed his creds. let him know the new way. instead he and others hang onto the car like it's a rogue unknown intruder lol

Yep, he’ll be back to power-tripping over the powerless in no time! Great government sanctioned gang we got here in ‘merica, the freest country with the most prisoners.

that ain’t political, just being a patriot. Hope Scotty loses, I don’t root for criminals.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
If you are Xander you have to be very happy now if you see the scores. I was highly confident someone who had gone 67 or less yesterday would go 63-64 today but as of now with most guys past the turn and only 8 more guys yet to tee off later from that grouping of scores nobody is better than -3. You got a chance to sort of put this thing away with a 65 as it stands now. Do I think he does it? Probably not as I am sure never having won a major he's gonna be a bit tight but the chance is there

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
I have no idea how this is relevant to what is going on lol!

Man people like you just crack me up, no no sir, the cops never do nothing wrong sir, i love me the cops sir.

They trying to charge him for 2nd degree assault of a cop lmao, it is so insane to be defending them.
Certainly seems like there was some fault on both sides. Not sure why you think SS is 100% free of any guilt.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Big Brooks looks dialed right now. One mud ball on 10 away from being right near the top.

I think he, Morikawa/Scottie are basically IT right now. I do not trust anyone else to pull this off. I personally feel Morikawa/Scottie and maybe 1 other separate tomorrow. Xander had chances to pull away to -14 but could not do it. I think he stays in the mix but not confident he can do it. Still young but it gets to a point like it has with Fleetwood where you wonder if it happens ever

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Certainly seems like there was some fault on both sides. Not sure why you think SS is 100% free of any guilt.
The fault he had should have resulted in a ticket for driving in the median. He was only hauled off to jail and charged with a bunch of other stuff because a hothead cop tripped, fell down, and split his britches.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
The fault he had should have resulted in a ticket for driving in the median. He was only hauled off to jail and charged with a bunch of other stuff because a hothead cop tripped, fell down, and split his britches.
That's your opinion of what happened. Scottie certainly seemed to keep driving when he was told to stop. That's a problem.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Louisville should focus on stopping criminals in their city. They haven’t proven to be very good at it.

Arresting pro golfers because cops got embarrassed for some weird reason is such a ridiculous abuse of power in society.

Calling what he did assault is offensive to what is actual assault.

Not one that gets you hauled off in handcuffs. It's a traffic violation.
Cops often abuse power when they encounter someone who didn’t understand their directions and is surprised and startled at why they are in trouble.

They should be trained to be a lot more understanding. Not everyone they stop is a criminal they need to “lay down the law” to.

Last year I was stopped by a cop for cutting in front of his car at an intersection. It was a typical move that you see everyday on the road. The dude got his feelings hurt by me and then stopped me and started questioning me and asking if I was on drugs and looking for weapons when literally none of it applied and there was nothing wrong and he was just mad I cut in front of him.

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
Nah, players drive past stuff like this all the time. He had no way of knowing there was a death or anything. Apparently other players had already driven past this same incident.

Seems like a classic cop on a power trip to me.
Seems like a classic rich entitled millionaire thinking the law doesn't apply to them

The internet never fails to reveal people's biases with their extreme takes.

My reasonable, objective take is that a rich entitled millionaire had a misunderstanding with a power hungry cop.

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
Not one that gets you hauled off in handcuffs. It's a traffic violation.

Driving away from a cop telling you to stop moves it beyond a traffic violation does it not?

There needs to be some semblance that not listening the instructions of the police gets you into trouble vs. having a driver think it is their choice to determine if they need to abide by the rules or not.

Last edited:

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Those pin locations lol. They are trying their best but I bet someone still goes 65-66 today, should keep most of the field at 67 or better though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad