OT: 2024 Olympics: Member when they were amateurs?

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
FB_IMG_1722695489309.jpg

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Let’s be real. We should start objectifying adult people in peak physical condition more.
Regardless of genitalia.

I am not gonna lie… Vancouver and London Olympics influenced me.

Before anyone asks what was so interesting about WOG… Alpine Skiers and Biathletes are for some odd reason attractive as hell in both categories and those thighs in skin tight clothing.

Yep that’s my jam.

It is beautiful.

Last edited:

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I really doubt there were legions of drag queens over the decades just lurking under the surface- waiting with baited breath to finally be free and suddenly appear at public libraries, schools, the White House, the Olympics, etc.

Seems more likely a deliberate agenda to center and normalize. And then of course gaslight everybody about it.

While at the same time having the audacity to have all the NPCs say over and over again that a veteran in a suit is "weird"
I know of two guys who over the last few years ended their careers as firefighters/paramedics who have come out as cross dressing drag queens since they retired from the still over the top masculine culture that exists in the specifically firefighter world. Neither gave the slightest inkling for their 20-30 year long careers for very obvious reasons. I have zero doubt that the rise is in large part due to people feeling like it’s more ok to come out. There are a lot more of them than many of us realized.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
USA won the women’s cycling road race yesterday for the first time in 40 years. The winner only started cycling in 2017 and only committed to riding full time in 2021.

She wasn’t originally even planned to participate in the road race and then she said if the race wasn’t going perfectly she would drop out as she also has the track team pursuit later this week.

There was a massive crash, ironically caused by the other American rider, which she avoided but the favourites got caught behind. They had to do a ton of work to catch back up and when she launched an attack with 4km to go no one followed. Cycling tactics can be funny some times but basically no one wanted to do the work chasing her in a group of 3 while the other 2 sit in her wheel and don’t contribute so they just let her go.

Olympic road cycling can be chaotic with the smaller teams and lack of radios. The Tokyo games also had a big upset in the women’s race.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
USA won the women’s cycling road race yesterday for the first time in 40 years. The winner only started cycling in 2017 and only committed to riding full time in 2021.

She wasn’t originally even planned to participate in the road race and then she said if the race wasn’t going perfectly she would drop out as she also has the track team pursuit later this week.

There was a massive crash, ironically caused by the other American rider, which she avoided but the favourites got caught behind. They had to do a ton of work to catch back up and when she launched an attack with 4km to go no one followed. Cycling tactics can be funny some times but basically no one wanted to do the work chasing her in a group of 3 while the other 2 sit in her wheel and don’t contribute so they just let her go.

Olympic road cycling can be chaotic with the smaller teams and lack of radios. The Tokyo games also had a big upset in the women’s race.
And she didn't just squeak out a win, she was damn near a full minute ahead of the next bikers. Also, that 2/3/4 battle, there was probably about a 6" total difference between them crossing the finish line

Ad

Upcoming events

• France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,632.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Israel vs Italy
    Israel vs Italy
    Wagers: 7
    Staked: $30,494.00