Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
That was a classic.

Probably Pat Murphy.
Eh can't go wrong with that but I'd give it to Mendoza. Mets weren't suppose to be a playoff team and he had them rally after a rough start to get in. Tbf I'm not sure what the expectations for the Brewers were. I know they won the division last year and they did it again this year.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Not too upset over the loss since we got the split, but HOW we lost. 4 runs given up were in an inning where we got the first 2 hitters out, and Megill walking Turner with 2 outs and Harper on deck was unforgivable.

Got the split, now hopefully we take care of business at home.

Reactions: Taro Tsujimoto

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Feel proud that the Phillies fought back from two deficits to win the game. I thought they were done at 3-0. Nola needs to pitch at least 6 Tuesday.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Not too upset over the loss since we got the split, but HOW we lost. 4 runs given up were in an inning where we got the first 2 hitters out, and Megill walking Turner with 2 outs and Harper on deck was unforgivable.

Got the split, now hopefully we take care of business at home.

I was thinking before the game today I have no idea how the Mets win unless they get a 6 plus run lead because I knew the pen was dead. I am not even sure an off day here helps Diaz or Maton, those guys need like 5 days off at this point

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad