Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Mets in 4

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Mets in 5

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
game 1 is pretty important for Philly as the Mets have tended to smack Nola around the last few years. Add in Peterson now can’t start I think it’s more the case. Sort of odd due to that stupid new scheduling where one league starts the LDS then has an off day between games 1 and 2 that this series will likely have only 4pm games and no night games

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
game 1 is pretty important for Philly as the Mets have tended to smack Nola around the last few years. Add in Peterson now can’t start I think it’s more the case. Sort of odd due to that stupid new scheduling where one league starts the LDS then has an off day between games 1 and 2 that this series will likely have only 4pm games and no night games
Wheeler is Game 1 starter, and sounds like Sanchez is Game 2

Peterson only threw 8 pitches

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Wheeler is Game 1 starter, and sounds like Sanchez is Game 2

Peterson only threw 8 pitches

They explained it a bit on MLB network this morning that the routine Peterson had to go through was probably enough to take him out as a starter 2 days later but if Megill is awful he probably comes in anyway. They probably just prefer to have him on a 3 days rest now and likely just have him there to bail out Megill/Severino/Manea the first 3 games

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
They explained it a bit on MLB network this morning that the routine Peterson had to go through was probably enough to take him out as a starter 2 days later but if Megill is awful he probably comes in anyway. They probably just prefer to have him on a 3 days rest now and likely just have him there to bail out Megill/Severino/Manea the first 3 games
I think the Mets probably would prefer to have Peterson starts game 2 and 5.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I think for the Mets to win they have to win it at Citi Field. Them in a game 5 on the road against Wheeler is a monumental task. Should be a fun series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad