GDT: 2024 NHL Sharks Lottery Draft (update: We won! Sharks will pick 1st for the first time ever!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Just a heads up that some time later tonight, like probably after midnight once the posting pace has died down, I'm going to close up this thread and the 2024 Draft thread and launch a new Draft/Celebrini discussion thread.

Because a) this thread was a lottery GDT and the lottery is over, b) that draft thread is over 4,000 posts and might be daunting for anyone showing up late to it and c) we don't really need 2 threads about basically the same thing.

So if anyone has any stuff they really need to get into the current talking points of this and the other thread, now is the time to do it. You've probably got 4-5 hours on the clock for that.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
This thread needs to be a forever thread!

I'm starting to wonder what happened on Christmas eve 2007

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
What about Joethorntonsrooster? I kind of always assumed he’s Hodge

Also RIP to SJeasy
Still lurking every once in a while; a little more frequently in light of the big news. :)

I hardly follow hockey anymore outside of business responsibilities, but when I have the urge to read sophisticated discussion - especially as it pertains to the Sharks - Twitter does not hold a candle to HF.

Also, RIP SJEasy. I always loved reading his perspective on things.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Still lurking every once in a while; a little more frequently in light of the big news. :)

I hardly follow hockey anymore outside of business responsibilities, but when I have the urge to read sophisticated discussion - especially as it pertains to the Sharks - Twitter does not hold a candle to HF.

Also, RIP SJEasy. I always loved reading his perspective on things.

I enjoyed your posts in here too, man. It’s nice to see folks slowly trickling back. Hope you all stay around and celebriniate with us for a while yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad