2024 NHL Playoffs Around the League

islesfan3913

Apr 5, 2011
Orange County, NY
Unbelievable. This Carolina team might be the least talented “top team” in quite a while. Speaks volumes just how far off we are from competing with the actual best teams in the league when we got beat somewhat handedly by them, and now I’d argue they’re getting beat worse by the Rags than we did by them.

Reactions: Osakahaus

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021

"Cry"

Bragging about beating the WORST third period team only to get clapped in the cheeks by the Rangers

Hubris getting struck down by the Rangers is cruel irony for us

Reactions: scottywiper

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
If Carolina can’t even win a single game vs this team I’m not sure who can. Florida and Boston could easily be swept as well in my opinion. I do wonder if the rangers sitting around is gonna come back to bite them though

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
What's crazy is the Rangers rebuilt in 4 seasons, yet some people around here still want to keep running it back
1715307340721.png
THE RANGERS

BOUGHT BOTH FOX AND PANARIN

FROM THE FLAMES AND BLUE JACKETS

YOU DENSE MAN

BrockLobster

Feb 11, 2013
Long Beach, NY
If Carolina can’t even win a single game vs this team I’m not sure who can. Florida and Boston could easily be swept as well in my opinion. I do wonder if the rangers sitting around is gonna come back to bite them though

I think panthers are lot better than the canes. Canes have really outplayed the rangers 5 on 5. So panthers have a chance. Idk im just grasping at straws at this point. 16-0 is on the table.

Reactions: chico19341

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I think panthers are lot better than the canes. Canes have really outplayed the rangers 5 on 5. So panthers have a chance. Idk im just grasping at straws at this point. 16-0 is on the table.

I doubt they lose to anyone out west outside of maybe Dallas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad