GDT: 2024 NHL Free Agent Frenzy

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Pavelski just waiting til he turns 40 to announce he's coming to FL. Thems the state rules.
Guy is still putting up great numbers. It helps he's played with some good, you g talent but man. I'd take a year or Joe!

Pavelski - Point - Kuch
Guentzel - Cirelli - Hagel

It's not terrible! Kuch and Pavs both don't rely on speed and like to slow the play down at times.

garmonbozia

Jan 10, 2006
And the only man who can be tough,fight for a guys,or just fight just to sparkle the is for now is...Ace xD we need somebody who can drip gloves and play,someone like Maroon/Watson
Cal Clutterbuck or Matt Martin if we want to pick off the corpse of the Islanders 4th line? Maybe bring Watson back if he's interested?

I know everybody is clamoring for a 2nd line forward but the options left there are even less appealing and the lack of anything heavy in the forward group is a bit concerning.

I wouldn't trade valuable assets for a part time heavy, but, it would be a mistake to ignore it completely.

Reactions: Peacefool

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
They'll have to make a trade because there's no one out there. I just hope that's done sooner than later. They'll likely see what they have and try for something later if they have to which I feel like is where you'll likely have to pay more in that situation. Always pay more at the deadline. Jbb needs to ideally figure out a way to get a trade done before the season starts.

Like others have mentioned the team is better in some areas but does it move the needle to contend? Probably not that much and since we just let go of a franchise player in order to remain competitive throughout the upcoming years we probably should make a move to help with that and to help a fanbase that needs some comfort knowing they just let go of their franchise player. Bottom line is I think they need to do something. Jbb could also be on the hot seat soon with the first round exits and the handling of the stamkos.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Not to mention No one else is even talking about it. If it was legit one of the bigger ones would have said something by now
There is no incentive for the Lightning or Ducks to allow the rumors to get out and circulate. I don't think in 13 years or so of Jeff Vinik we have ever once actually shown even an ounce of insight to our plans unless it was a deal with the Rangers bleeding information like a hemorrhage because that's what they always do

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad