GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft - Round 1 - June 28th - 7 P.M. / Round 2-7 - June 29th - 11 A.M

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
1719680960177.png

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I like the players but not at the draft spots, seems like we're reaching .... and there are some incredibly talented players available. I know we don't *NEED* defense but assets are assets and you can make trades... Shuravin and Ustinkov ... wow.
30 other teams are also passing on some “incredible talent” 🤷

evnted

Apr 14, 2016
the no center thing is dumb yes but...i like pikkarainen and traff is REALLY good value at 91

pikk-hes a big time project, but he brings a lot of interesting things: playmaking vision, hard shot, physical edge, good mobility at his size, solid compete. just a super, super raw package

traff-super high compete player. all out forechecker. not the best offensive tools/instincts but at least capable of contributing. bit of a pest too. really nice value, liked him almost a full round earlier

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
We have Haula, then will replace Haula with another Haula, rinse and repeat

I get the prospect pool has no centers but rhe NHL roster doesnt need any - at least, not any that I need to be spending picks in the first three rounds on
You famously draft mid round picks based on the current roster. Because they typically make the team so quickly.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $175.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $682.00