GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft - Round 1 - June 28th - 7 P.M. / Round 2-7 - June 29th - 11 A.M

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
I mean I don’t thinI there’s much of a chance of it happening at all. But if they really believed in him he could spend most of 1 more season in the AHL and then split with Markstrom next season.

To preds:
10th pick
John Marino
Holtz? (Casey?)
Nico Daws

To Devils:
Askarov
Novak
Anything else?

Isn't the reason he's available because he doesn't wanna get buried for a year in the A? Or did I miss something overnight?
Moreso because they have Saros and just signed him to an 8 year extension. I’m not sure 1 year would be the end of the world

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
rank the following 5 things in order of likelihood:

• Devils trade Marino tonight.
  • Devils use their draft pick tonight.
  • Alex Holtz develops into a solid, Toffoli-esque top-6 forward who is capable of potting 30+.
  • I am able to satisfy my wife emotionally and sexually tonight (I have had 7 beers).
  • A player drafted between pick 7-12 tonight plays a quality 60+ games next year.

Few more days yet to trade Marino before even signing Pesce and he may have more value as teams realize they are out on UFAs. That said, I'm not confident in Holtz at all after how terrible he was for 2/3rds of last season.

ndkjr70

Jan 30, 2023

Few more days yet to trade Marino before even signing Pesce and he may have more value as teams realize they are out on UFAs. That said, I'm not confident in Holtz at all after how terrible he was for 2/3rds of last season.
:mad:

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
So Nashville, Carolina, and Philly are all trying to move up into the top-10 and SJ just traded for #11. Seems like teams really, REALLY want to move up. There must not be a lot of faith in the lower half of the first round.

Reactions: Rhodes 81

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad