GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft (HFSJ Edition) - Round 1: Fri, Jun 28 4pm PT/7pm ET | Rounds 2-7: Sat, Jun 29, 8:30am PT/11:30am ET

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
I said from the jump that I thought Dickinson was the best D-Man in the draft. It isn’t Sharks bias. This is so good and we have our LH Pietrangelo for the next 10-15 years.
nah bro I agree 100%, you can look at my post history I've been saying it for a minute. I didn't really start looking at prospects until the lottery, but I have watched a decent amount of tape since then, and Dickinson just has something special to me. Granted, I watched way more on him than anyone else, so there's a bit of confirmation bias, but I just really like him , and I think we easily could have gotten the best forward and D in the class.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad