GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft - Day 2, 11:30 AM ESPN+ (Rangers Select EJ Emery)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Disney is killing everything around them on purpose, right? Leah Hextall is preposterously poor and wtf is Megan Chayka? Isn't her brother one of the worst GMs ever?

Hextall's brain is just utterly cooked. Chayka is horrific when speaking. I get that her work is respected, but she's a behind the scenes person clearly. Although I guess she's kind of hot so they are pushing her to the front when *CLEARLY* she should not be doing this.

Reactions: ArPanet and bl02

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Disney is killing everything around them on purpose, right? Leah Hextall is preposterously poor and wtf is Megan Chayka? Isn't her brother one of the worst GMs ever?
Chayka is not related to that dweeb and is an absolute goddess. I'll suffer none of this slander good sir.

• Haha
Reactions: ArPanet

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
IMG_5258.jpeg

Barry Trotz at the podium

effen

Feb 3, 2018
I cannot believe Luke Kunin is getting paid almost three million dollars a year to play hockey.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Chayka is not related to that dweeb and is an absolute goddess. I'll suffer none of this slander good sir.

OK so she looks good but she sounds like a braindead debutante

Her laugh is bizarre and her commentary adds nothing. This is a pathetic draft show. I mean, I'm the last one to complain about women in sports (I think it's dope), but the commentating is utterly horrific. Hextall is quite possibly the dumbest hockey "mind" I've ever had the displeasure of listening to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad